2014年1月11日 星期六

Reflection 2



        After Tony and I finished each of our power point for final presentation, we found that there was no relevance between our contents. Knot and Robert gave us some advices. To make connection with each other’s concept, we list the main points of our annotation from 1 to 4 :

1.      Anonymity
2.      Freedom of Speech
3.      Legal Issue
4.      Social Status

I mentioned about the Internet crime caused by the anonymity in annotation 1. I put a comic in Anonymity to easily give the audience an strong impression of anonymity. The topic of my annotation 3 was citizen journalist which I think can be classified into freedom of speech. I used the bully in Xsinchu as an example.  Because the biggest question of human flesh was its legality. It actually breaks many laws such as Presumption of Innocence. Professor suggested me to find the information of search warrant and what its legal procedure of investigating is. Fortunately, I also found that in 2010, the amendments of Personal Data Protection Law gave an official approval for human flesh search. In social status, I stress on that human flesh search let the lower classes to speak for themselves with the internet populism and Bakhtine’ the canivalesque theory.

        Our topic may be a little serious so before the presentation, we asked the audience to be netizens to join a human flesh search for a beautiful girl. We want to help them quickly know how human flesh search functions and have interaction with the audience.


沒有留言:

張貼留言